Nao Victoria BarbateBarbatefrom Saturday, 5 December 2020 to Sunday, 13 December 2020 Nao Victoria BarbateBarbate
Replica of the vessel that between 1519-1522 made the First Sailing around the World, the greatest maritime feat of all time. For the first time in history a ship, which leaves and returns from the port of Seville captained by Juan Sebastián Elcano, managed to circle the planet.
The visit to the Nao Victoria consists of a self-guided tour of the 3 decks through which you can discover the historical and social context that led to the greatest maritime feat in the history of navigation through its information panels, the setting of the different areas of the ship and talk with the crew, authentic sailors who live as they did 500 years ago. Without a doubt, a unique opportunity to relive history.
You can take all the photos and videos you want.
Puerto Deportivo de Barbate
* From December 4th to 13th
* Open every day from 10am to 6pm
* If you have a problem with your ticket, send an e-mail to email@example.com
* Dates and times may be altered due to weather conditions
* The use of a mask inside is mandatory
* Points with disinfectant gels on the boat
* Reduced capacity